Peiriant Sgleinio Arwyneb Senglau YH2M8192C3
The Machine is used for polishing/lapping 2.5D Curved Surface of Phone Glass
● Four-station upper plate vacuum absorption polishing machine.
● Use vacuum suction to fix the workpiece on the jig. Fix the wool blanket on the surface of the bottom plate, and use the friction force between the wool of the wool blanket, the polishing liquid and the glass to polish the curved surface of the glass.
● The upper and lower disks of this machine can be controlled by numerical control programs, and the stepless speed change is realized according to the process requirements to meet the requirements of different polishing processes.
● The electric proportional valve is used to precisely control the polishing pressure to ensure the polishing accuracy.
● The upper polishing disc is driven by a speed-regulating motor, and a cylinder controls its lifting and pressurizing.
● This machine adopts the combination of human-machine interface HMI and programmable control PLC, which is convenient and quick to operate and improves work efficiency.
● The touch screen is used as the man-machine interface to display real-time information of alarms and machine tool status; the interface is friendly and the amount of information is large.
● The control components all use 24V power supply, and the PLC power supply uses isolation transformer power supply, which reduces the interference of external power grid clutter and interferes with the safety of the machine tool.
Size of Lower working plate(OD*T)
Size of upper polishing plate(OD)
polishing head qty
Rotational speed of lower polishing plate
Rotational speed of upper polishing plate
Motor of Lower plate
Motor of Upper plate
Silindr dan bwysedd (strôc tyllu *)
Dimensiwn cyffredinol (L * W * H)